Holiday Success Series: Countdown to Christmas
Recorded On: 10/23/2020
Join us for a panel discussion, Q&A time, roundtable discussions and a holly jolly virtual happy hour and design demonstration to help you and your shop prepare for a successful December holiday season!
Why attend? This event will help you:
- Forecast Sales: What can the spring holidays and Thanksgiving tell us about December sales expectations?
- Prioritize for Profits: You can’t be all things to all people—learn how to focus on what will have the biggest bottom-line impact.
- Be Proactive: Hear strategies on managing and motivating your team and creating “plan B’s”—especially if new outbreaks complicate operations and staffing.
- Ramp Up Social: Whether you’re new to social or a seasoned pro, you can up your game.
- Get Supply Chain Answers: Suppliers and wholesalers will answer your lingering—and looming—holiday supply questions.
- Learn from Your Peers: Use the peer to peer roundtables to hear more ideas and implementation strategies.
Kathleen (Kitty) Eickhoff has owned Albany Country Floral & Gifts in Albany, Minnesota, since 1999. The store, located in a former general store, has 2 full-time employees, in addition to Eickhoff and her husband, and 2 part-time employees year-round.
Scott Isensee is the general manager of Frank Adams Wholesale Florist, an importer and distributor of cut flowers, greens, floral supplies, and home décor headquartered in Portland, Oregon since 1954. He has worked in the floral industry for 45 years.
Cameron Pappas is the vice president and owner of Norton’s Florist, Events & Gift Baskets in Birmingham, Alabama. He is certified public accountant and a member of SAF’s Next Gen Taskforce. Norton’s has one location and 21 full-time and 3 part-time year-round employees.
Brenda Sterk is the production, delivery and inventory control manager for Eastern Floral, which has been dedicated to serving West Michigan since 1950. Sterk has worked in the floral industry for 25 years. Eastern Floral has 25 full-time and 10 part-time year-round employees.
F.J. Trzuskowski is the vice president of sales at Continental Floral Greens, where he oversees all aspects of domestic and international sales of cut greens and pre-made bouquet businesses. He has 28 years’ experience working in the floral industry.